Located 23 miles northeast of Payson, AZ on the south side of Hwy 260, approximately 1.5 miles east of Christopher Creek.
- Check-in time is 1:00p. Check-out time is 1:00p.
- There are tent pads for tents. Tent trailers and camper trailers will park in the lot in a set area.
- There is a large ramada with 6 tables, which serves as the central eating area.
- Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast & dinner and Sunday breakfast are Included. Lunches will be on your own.
- You need to bring all of your beverages (drinks are not included with meals.) But all paper goods are provided
- There is no electricity but there is water, as well as 2 pit toilets.
- We will have a service on Sunday morning.
- Cost: $50 per family.
- No alcohol allowed.
- During the day, groups will be going to Willow Springs Lake, Tonto Creek, and on hiking trips. Everyone is invited but no one is required to go. IF you just want to sit and relax under the trees and take in God's beauty, that is perfectly fine.
You can sign-up and pay this Sunday at the information counter in the church lobby. See you there!