A message for you from Pastor Ben
As I look into the future, I see exciting days for our church. We are choosing to advance forward. This is a defining moment in the history of our church and I want to personally invite you to a vision moment together.
I can’t begin to tell you how important it is for me to personally communicate to each person who attends our church what our future and vision looks like. I want you to be able to ask questions and know with certainty how you can be an important part of God’s preferred future for our church.
Over the next two weeks we want you to have the opportunity to attend an Advance Vision Group event. Here are a few different options for you to choose from where we will have an Advance Vision moment in conjunction with these existing small groups. Whether or not you normally attend them, you are welcome to come!
1. Monday, Oct 30th 6:30 PM - Marriage Group at the Paplaczyk's home in Gilbert
2. Wednesday, Nov 1st 6:30 PM - Men’s Group at Discovery - Front Office
3. Wednesday, Nov 1st 6:30 PM - Women’s Group at Discovery - Room 7
4. Wednesday, Nov 8th 10:30 AM - Janet Jazayeri Group at Discovery - Room 7
5. Friday, Nov 10th 6:30 PM - Ventura/May Group at the Munoz's home in Gilbert
**OR if it works better for you, the same information will be covered along with a time of Q&A on Sunday, Nov 12th 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM in the Discovery worship center, following the morning services. Children's ministry will be provided**
On behalf of those who will be touched by our church in years to come, I want to thank you in advance for making your participation in this vision journey a priority. This is your invitation to a very special Advance vision moment together. I hope that you will plan on attending one of these special Advance vision group meetings!